From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Louie Belt
Sent: lundi 16 octobre 2000 15:40
To: 'Pradeep Kumar'; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: cross-over roll-over : Here is THE simplest rule

Your analogy is incorrect, you do no use a cross over cable between a switch
and a router,  you must use a straight through cable.  Switch to Switch or
Hub to Hub, or client to router do require a crossover, client to switch,
client to hub and router to switch/hub do not.

Louie

        Since time immemorial and pre-industrial, 'greed' has been the accusation
hurled at the rich by the concrete-bound illiterates who were unable to
conceive of the source of wealth or of the motivation of those who produce
it.
                -- Ayn Rand