Good day,

What is the difference between the Internet Routing Architectures book by
Basam Halabi 1st edition and 2nd edition? Is it just a more up to date
version?

Which would you recommend to prepare for the BSCN exam and other exams in
the CCNP/CCIE track?

The book: Routing TCP/IP by Doyle also has two editions. Dou you have any
comments, i.e. which shall I get... the second edition only comes out early
next year? Is it also a more up to date version or is the 1st version
sufficient? (I also don't want to wait until next year)

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jean-Michel
-------
Jean-Michel Roberts  (MCSE) (MCP+Internet) (CCNA)
System Administrator
Cell: +27 82 71 22 555
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]