From: Brian Lodwick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: BGP - Internet Routing Architectures, Second Edition

-  I am looking towards moving to another department within the company I
work for and they get REAL up close and personal with BGP. They also praise
Halabi's book. They say I should buy this book and memorize the whole thing
and life will be alot better. This is aparently, as Priscilla says, THE book

on BGP.