I think I have to agree.

I took the CCDA COLT test yesterday, and to my dismay, despite using the
book for occational referance I missed 12 out of 52.  The questions I missed
were many of the questions I looked up in the book (DCN Cisco Press).  The
test contradicts the book often, and several times questions have multiple
correct answers, not in which there is a "best answer" but there are
literaly several 100% correct answers for each question, and you are allowed
to pick just one.  It did open my eyes to some problem areas for me, but
this is not a route I would go for legitimate readiness evaluation.

Cheers,

Lance