This is the perfect test for practicing. It goes beyond the regular tests by
making your question what you know or think is right. If you can fail this
test with absolute confidence then you are ready for the real thing.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Jim Erickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, October 20, 2000 2:22 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: COLT tests

I did the same thing of my BSCN test, and had similar results. But I ended
up scoring well over 900 on the actual test. I basically use the Colt tests
to get me used to the Cisco way of asking questions (phrasing, etc.). Prior
to that, I use something like Boson to make sure I have hit the right topics
in my studies and to point out gaps in my knowledge.

---JRE---

""Ejay Hire"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Thank God its not just me.  I took 2 of the Colts as a pre-assesment for
> taking BCSN, and thought I had no chance of ever passing the real thing
and
> should learn to change tires instead!!  I feel a lot better knowing that
> they really are as awful as I thought they were.
>
> Whew!
> -Ejay

No