Hi all

First,thanks for your help.

I have studied the CISCO docs but no results

These are the two routing lines for my routers

ip route 10.2.44.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.39.98 90
ip route 10.2.44.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.38.98 100

 It worth saying that the backup line is always up.It caries voice also.
Does  the backup config work even for frame relay links (one of my serials
could be a FR link)
1) I want to ask you if the routes should have the same cost ?
2) Shall I configure the router from the other end with backup config too ?
3) How does it work this configs ? I don't understand if both links will
work in the same time when the first one reaches the level specified in:

backup load 70 50

70 means that the second line is activated at 70% of the main line
50 means that the second line is deactivated at 50% of the main line

Thans in advance for help
Please see below for scheme