Passed CIT on Thursday to complete my CCNP!

I appreciate all the help I have received from the members of this forum. If
I would have to choose one key tool in my preparation, I would say
"Groupstudy.com". No kidding!

I am little dubious at this point if I should go for CCIE written or CCDP.
Any input from fellow members on this would be greatly appreciated. If I
decide go for CCDP, I assume I have to take CCDA and CID. Please suggest
study materials (CCDA & CID & CCIE written) as well.

I used to particpate and read the postings of this group very much till six
months ago. However, during the last six months after I took up a job with a
Network Integration company (work in TAC) I am unable to particpate in
newsgroup because my company has filters blocking newsgroup access.

CCNA --> August '99

ACRC --> January '00

CMTD --> March '00

CLSC -->  July '00

CIT   -->   October '00

Thanks again and good luck all out there in pursuit of different Certs!

Cheers,
Sundar Palaniappan