Should I conclude that after all the studies and sacrifices and expenses,
when I become a ccie, I am not allowed to forget
any of the things that I have learnt, and must remember CCO line by line?
And if I dare to forget, then immediately I turn into a bonehead?

Bernard

Doesn't the 'E' in CCIE actually stand for Expert?  Not only is this guy a
phony, but kind of a bonehead as well.  Definitely let Cisco (mail address
is [EMAIL PROTECTED]) know.
See http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/ for the logo.

Good luck,
Chuck Church