Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Namens Scott
Meyer
Verzonden: donderdag 26 oktober 2000 19:46
Aan: Cisco
Onderwerp: Novell VPN

I am trying to get a VPN working. Clients dial into a ISP, use Cisco's VPN
client to connect to a 3640 router. I can ping by IP address to my hearts
content and everything responds.

However, we can't login to a Novell 4 server running IP. What do I need to
enable to allow login? I don't know enough about the login process for a
Novell server running IP.

I would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

Scott Meyer
CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, etc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]