I am aware of three manufacturers;
Teltone makes two models. Check out their web site. They are sold through
distribution such as Anixter, Graybar, Specialized Tools, etc.
http://www.teltone.com/telecom_solutions/test_tools/test_isdn-demo_features.
html
http://www.teltone.com/telecom_solutions/test_tools/test_ils2000_features.ht
ml

Arca Technologies makes several models. Their two port BRI model is less
expensive than Teltone. Other models get pricey. I have spoken with a Rep,
Dean Coleman at 800-888-1978 ext 252
http://www.arcatech.com/

IMHO the Adtran Atlas 550 is the way to go. One or more ISDN PRI ports and
BRI ports in groups of four. A one PRI, four BRI model at dealer price is
around $3k. List price is much higher. Again sold through Distribution such
as Comstor.
http://www.adtran.com/