My friend, maybe you got a power spike (I don't know how to call it in english!), a
voltage peak, just as
you pressed enter.  No joke, it happened to me just this week.  We moved, everything
was installed BUT my
UPS (because it died!).  When I opened the door to the Switch room, BEEP BEEP BEEP,
Reboot...huh?  So I
bought a UPS right away.

Look at the power, there may be to much peak!  Maybe!