Hi

You are not alone! There is some bug when connecting/disconnecting to the
small switches with a notebook and hyperjunk. I have seen this many times
with the 3500 and 2400XL cats. I really don't know if the bug is with the
program, the cable, the switch, or the combination. But there is definately
something.

HTH
--
John Hardman, CCNP MCSE+I