From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 9:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: A unbelieveable experence!!!!

Hi,

Yesterday , I went to replace a Catalyst 3524 with a Catalyst 3548 in a
bank.  I promised them
I won't power off the switch until they finish their work. But I want to
check the config file in the
running 3524 switch, I connect the console to my notebook. When I press the
"Enter" key in my
hyperterm window, I expected to see the enter passwrod prompt. But I saw the
switch was rebooting.
All the ports were turn green!!! Then I got a lot of serious complains!!!!

Is this possible happened? Or somebody issued a "reload" command without
enter and left the console ?
Could anyone can tell me the possible answers?

Thanks!!

Todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNA