Thanh, this is not an overwhelming project by any means. You have a
wonderful opportunity here to learn a lot of things. So don't be afraid to
challenge yourself.

1) call in a couple of different vendors and ask for recommendations. Listen
to what they say. Ask questions.

2) Buy something from the vendor whose answers and attitude you are most
comfortable with. You will pay a little extra, but you will get an education
in the process

3) During the installation, become the consultant's best friend and shadow.

4) Read everything you can here at groupstudy. There will be a lot of things
irrelevant to your situation, but who can tell what you can use

5) It might be helpful to check out a basic networking book. Maybe check out
network magazine's web site. ( sorry, I don't know the link off hand and I
have to close up pretty soon )

Many of us got our start in situations like yours. You have the opportunity
to build a good network from scratch, and to learn a lot in the process.
Don't be afraid! Go for it! Have fun!

Best wishes

Chuck