From: Jim Bond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NAT again --- tough

Hello,

My problem is this: remote site has only 1 public ip
address, I use cisco 4000 do NAT overload. I have to
put a BDC at remote site so users can log on locally.
I forward tcp/udp port 139 to the BDC but BDC still
can't replicate with PDC. Any suggestion?

Here is what I did:
ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.20 139
204.192.3.46 139 extendable
ip nat inside source static udp 10.1.1.20 139
204.192.3.46 139 extendable

Thanks in advance.

Jim