I see what you want to do.
I guess you could create a tunnel with soure and destination as the public
address, put your private address on the tunnel, eable routing throught the
tunnel or just use static route. it should work.

But your setup is not secure at all, I believe you already realized.

HTH

Jack

03bf01c045e5$d1c74a20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:03bf01c045e5$d1c74a20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...