Sounds like a router ACL is blocking one direction of the call.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Tommy Lee
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello

I am configuring VoIP and facing the following
problems in FXS to FXS

1. The bell is not heard on the remote end. THe phone
is picked up by seeing the LED(I have checked the
ringer of the apparatus)

2. I can hear the voice from the remote end by my
colleague on the remote end cannot hear my voice no
matter whosoever dials first. Voice has become one
way.

ANy help will be appreciated.

Thanks

T.L