DNS uses both TCP and UDP on port 53.  I believe what you are trying to
do is put your DNS server behind the router, in which case port 53 on
your DNS server will be the destination.

access-list 101 permit udp any host x.x.x.x eq domain
access-list 101 permit tcp any host x.x.x.x eq domain

If this is an authoritative DNS server, you will need TCP for it to do
zone transfers and name queries.  If it is only caching, then UDP alone
should work.

cheers,
mark