Kevin,

It's nothing like a 5K.  I've been working with one of these guys and the
IOS is just like a router.  Well, not like, but identical to a 48 port
10/100 router.  It's not like a switch at all.  I haven't had enough time
with it yet, but it seems VLANs are a foreign concept to it, except that you
can trunk out a port by sub-interfacing and setting the encaps to ISL. (just
like a router)  You setup a VLAN with IRB and a BVI interface.

I may be mistaken, I've only put a few hours in on the box.

Rodgers Moore

021b01c0486c$f31b62e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:021b01c0486c$f31b62e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...