Dear all

I want to establish a pair of DHCP to centralized allocate IP addresses to
several AS5800 and AS5300.

1/ OSPF appoach
I've tried OSPF to advertise connected IP from AS5800/5300 to outside
network.  However, the routing table exchange, due to async interface up /
down, making the DR, BDR, AS5300 and AS5300 very busy.

2/ NAT appoach
NAT is not considered because it does not support ICQ.

Do anyone know other better appoach to centralized allocate IP address? (No.
of genuine IP is less than no. of async port)

Regards
HI fI