I have a couple of these beauties running in a 2621, where they
run quite happily in the built in WIC slots.
They also run in a variety of 2600 Network Modules.

They only run on a 3600 series router in a FE Network Module,
as Robert stated,(sorry Brad). They DON@T work in anything like
a NM2e2w or NM1e1r2w, which I have. <Git>

They have the "new" smart-serial interfaces, so standard cisco
60 pin cables don't fit, and I have yet to find somewhere selling
"cheap" smart-serial back to back cables for a lab environment,
but the SS cables are the same price as the DB60 cables.

The compatibility options for these little darlings are buried
in a footnote to a table in the IOS release notes for 12.1 something,
which took me about three days of searching to find. The Cisco
site says they ARE supported in a 3600 , but neglects to add
the kicker that you need a 1FE2W or something similar. <double
git>. As a result of this, I'm using my nice shiny 2621 as a
6 port frame-switch until I can buy a second-hand FE module for
the 3620. <triple git>

Hope this helps.

Regards

Pete S.