$.02, the product lit doesn't mention the WIC-2T nor the WIC-2A/S, but the
enhanced configuration tool lists both as a valid and orderable items for
the 3600 series.  I believe that you must be running IOS version 12.0.3T or
better to support termination of more that one serial interface in a WIC
slot and it must also be a newer NM module like the NM-2W, NM-1FE2W etc.
etc..  This also applies to the new VWICs, but they require IOS version
12.0.07XK or better.

URL for the current product literature.  Requires CCO login
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/pd/rt/3600/prodlit/seral_ds.htm

So it would safe to say that some of the CCO info is out dated.  I ran into
this issue a few of weeks ago when a Cisco SE didn't like a design I did.

Rodgers Moore

8uhq2i$2pj$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8uhq2i$2pj$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...