From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of archstein
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 8:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Summarization

Hi groups...

Can you help me please ? What is summary address  for subnet 128.213.64.0 - 128.213.95.0 ?
Is that right if the summary address is 128.213.64.0 255.255.192.0
To determine ther sumary route, the router looks for the most highest-order number of bits that match.
If there is no match bits, how to summarize ???
Thanks