I'm not clear as to your intent. However I'll answer. Priscilla's book is
truely useful. Is is perhaps the best written book of any pertaining to
Cisco knowledge. At most I had to reread two sentences in the entire book
where the intent of the author was not immediately clear.
Since Howard is not plugging his new book I'll mention it here and then
quickly duck.
WAN Survival Guide: Strategies for VPNs and Multiservice Networks
by Howard C. Berkowitz ISBN: 0471384283
I support those who support us.