And here I thought John Kaberna was kicked off the list...

----- Original Message -----
From: Hubert Branch
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: Free Book: Telecom & Networking Glossary

I know I will receive criticism from this post, and that I rarely contribute
(because unlike most of you, I have a real job, and limited time to read
posts, let alone reply with long winded replies filled with the same content
that can be found with a 30 second search on CCO) but there's a lot more
stuff to be complaining about than marketing pitches on this site.  Like
people who ask the same questions that can be found in the archives, but are
too lazy to look through them.  Or the people who constantly schmooze up to
Howard and Pricilla because they've written books.

Top down has a copyright of 1999... We are almost to 2001.  Please stop with
the posts about it.  If people want to compliment Pricilla on her book,
don't do it on the list.  We all know its out there, we all know its about
design, and it has useful material on it.  So, get back to work you sissies!

Hubie