This has really gone a lot farther than I ever meant. I simply received the
email from Cisco and cut-n-pasted it into this newsgroup thinking that a
glossary on Telecom and Networking might be useful to have as a reference. I
guess I should have just put down "free book go here" rather than the
content of the email I received. I apologize for the confusion and for
starting a degradation thread for "Top Down Network Design". I think it's an
awesome book that every network engineer should have. Now, please let's stop
this discussion. If someone wants the book just go get it.

Thanks and once again, I apologize.

David Armstrong

8v47pa$ate$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8v47pa$ate$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...