We have a problem on our netowork where the router lose their clock settings
when the router reboots.  The network is a closed network and does not have
any outside sources like an ntp server.  Is there anyway to maintian the
clock even when the router is rebooted.  I have tried setting the clock and
calendar and then using the "ntp master" and "ntp peer" commands, but the
peer routers clock does not update when I change the master router clock.
Is there something that I m missing here.  I also tried using the clock
calendar- valid, but could not get the peer router to update it's clock when
I changed the master clock source.  How does the clock calendar-valid
configuration work.  I mean do I need to apply this command to all routers
in the network?

Thanks,

Stan Rossetti

Russia Services Group