Chuck, although I tend to agree of what you said on your message, I don't
think you are in the position of criticizing anyone with any kind of
questions.  I do think some of these people sometimes do nothing but just
want to get benefits out of the list, but look! they won't get through the
CCIE path at the end of the day.  If you don't like to reply to these guys,
just shut up and do your own work!!

Again, I always think the purpose of the list is to share Cisco knowledge
around the world, I am sure there are people willing to share knowledge with
us.

""Chuck Larrieu"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
004201c050d7$031878a0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:004201c050d7$031878a0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> WARNING: The following is a bit heated.
>
> YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS ONE

> OK. Steam coming out of ears. I've been trying to avoid comment on a
number
> of these kinds of questions, but this does it.
>
> IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE F*****ING WORK, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU
DESERVE