Dear Andrew,
there is no issue with the dialing and chat script, the default chat script
is performing well but the issue is that the Cisco 2520's modem(usr_courier)
is negotiating well but not connecting. It gives an output "Time out
CONFREJ". Moreover, the Sycn/Async port is not autoconf the modem but the
Cisco 1720 can.

Shoaib