You are correct!!  And I have got tons of e-mail regarding this.  I stand
humbled before everyone.  And I do understand.  I was just telling my husband
about this and he laughed.  He is used to me thinking I am always correct.

The good thing about this, is that I have learned about !A and !H and I want
to thank everyone.  The real world is different and you wait guys...I will be
there one day.

Jennifer Cribbs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]