Hi All,

I have setup console access to my routers via the Cisco RJ-2511 router.
Everything works fine if all my routers are in the same room as my console
server. However,  I am having problems getting it to work across patch
panels.  I connect the roll cable from my router console port to the patch
panel which connects to a patch panel in my server room.  I then connect
another roll cable from the server room's patch panel to the console server.
When I try to telnet into the port, it just sits there.  I have tested all
the roll cables and the patch panel ports to make sure they work.  Have I
left something out?