I was going to pass on this thread but since you insist by quoting me.

Try to think a bit further than "everybody does it so its ok".  If that was
mans credo where would we be now?  Why bother having laws at all?

Why bother working hard to accomplish something if someone else can just buy
it, or trade for it?

I suppose you agree with students buying term papers too, or people buying
these "university degrees" through the mail, or falsifying your resume.
Where does it stop?

The cciebootcamp material aside, it is plain for most thinking people that
this type of behavior robs the authors of the income they need to continue
to provide quality material.

In the Cisco community, we need quality material to meet the demands of a
difficult curriculum.

Cheapening the worth of the materials we need to make that difficult journey
only serves to cheapen the certification process.  It is one thing to depend
on the CCIE lab to keep the pretenders at bay but why should we encourage
them along the way?  Who wants to wear letters like CCDP/CCNP if they have
become worthless?

And just what was the personal attack I am being accused of anyway?  By
merely stating that the activity would be illegal - is a personal attack?
My God!  quick!  empty the jails!!

Kevin Wigle