Mr. Dosch-

I've dealt with Kevin Wigle in the past and I can honestly say he is the
biggest jackass I've ever had a conversation with. He will never admit that
he was ever wrong in any way. It is best to end this, because jerk offs like
him waste time of people that logical thinking patterns. BTW EVERYONE has
copied something illegally, who hasn't dubbed a tape or recorded something
on TV?

""Kevin Wigle"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
007b01c05577$290904e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:007b01c05577$290904e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I read it very carefully which is why I replied.
>
> And it's always easy to say let's stop this thread here when another reply
> doesn't suit you.
>
> You quoted my "break the law" comment as if it was wrong to do so and all
> have said is that normal people in this day and age know that such
activity
> is illegal - not just with programs/CDs but most other things you actually
> pay for.  Your general comments about how you have done it and probably
how
> we all have done it supports my comment on "Everybody does it so it's ok".
> If you have done it how can you say you're opposed to it? (at least
> publicly), in a debate/discussion you can't have it both ways.
>
> If your comments were aimed at the "looser" poster it would have been nice
> if you attached your reply to that post or at least qualified your
remarks.

> I am very opposed to the "benefit of the doubt" idea (not your comment) as
> that says to me that the general techie population isn't very aware of the
> very basic protections afforded original work.
>
> I don't believe that is the case.  Especially in this forum where just
about
> everyone knows what products are out there and who they benefit and
> especially who created them.  Although this is a large list, the
technology
> we represent is a specialized niche and we all know each other (almost).
>
> Finally, if you can't stand the fire - don't jump in.
>
> Kevin Wigle

Further