We are quickly moving to multi-homing with two separate providers using BGP.
One of the providers requires us to register our AS info with a routing
registry and I've chosen ARIN's registry for this.  My problem is that even
after reading everything I can find about RPSL, I'm still a tad confused
about which objects I need to register.

We are going to be using the address space assigned by one of the providers.
Because of that, it appears to me that we only need to register three
objects:  maintainer, AS, and route.  Is that the case?  I see no need for
any others, but I'm very new to this.

Do any of you have experience with this?  Is there an RPSL for Newbies out
there?  I've read the RFCs and they are very helpful, but I'm still unsure
of myself here.

TIA,
John