Hi

I was facing this myself in the last couple of weeks, I posted to a couple
of the Cisco news groups, talked to several engineers and came up with,
"unless your provider requires it, don't bother".

There are quite a few web sites/pages out there that deal with IRR, but none
of the ones I found actually say when one needs or should use an IRR. The
best thing I can recommend is to talk to the BGP engineers from both of your
providers and see what they say.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE+I

"John Neiberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
17476811.975083277954.JavaMail.imail@tiptoe">news:17476811.975083277954.JavaMail.imail@tiptoe...
> We are quickly moving to multi-homing with two separate providers using
BGP.