You only need to tell them your ip blocks (and even when those change, it
doesn't really matter).  When you register to get your ASN, you'll specify
the coordinator on the form.  Routes are advertised by you and/or your ISPs.
Biggest thing is the ~$400 registeration fee for the ASN.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+