Cisco Aironet stuff works quite well, but you have to be very careful with
it.  Aironet uses direct sequence spread spectrum technology which doesn't
scale well at all.. There's 11 possible channels to use, but only 3 of
them are non-overlapping.. so basically in one given rooftop or so you're
limited to only having 3 DS access points.

If you need to have more coverage with more antennas you should probably
look at some frequency hopping spread spectrum wireless lan gear such as
breezecom.