I used to get headaches due to the CIA beaming EMP at me.  After I wrapped
my head in aluminum foil, I eliminated the headaches and prevented them from
erasing the configs on my AGS.  Are you, by chance, close to Langley?

On a more serious note, you may be more senstive to EM and RF than most
folks.  If it persists, you should see your doctor and get it checked out.
You can reduce your exposure to the cell phone by using a headset which will
allow you to move the phone away from your head.  Of course, if you put the
phone in your pocket and use it in this manner, that can cause another slew
of problems I won't get into...

Charles

900aqs$kju$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:900aqs$kju$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...