Hello Everyone,

We are gearing up to launch the Aeronet in our local market.

Can anyone tell em how well the Aeronet compare with other Wireless LAN
equipment on the market.

Dzilo

Hi everyone,

we have implemented both a radio and a dial-up link
   from a branch office to the head office of a firm.

   since the branch office has no router but rather a
   switch, we have set up each workstation/equipment on
   the lan to see the radio as its primary gateway and
   the branch dial-up access server as the secondary
   gateway.

   how do we get the cisco4500 router at the head office
   to accept information through the dial up when the
   radio link goes down. better still how do we get the
   cisco4500 to dynamically route between the two links