No ETA! Isn't it amazing for a Cisco web site to be down for so long ? I
wonder why they need to take the web site down if they're not ready with the
new one ? They must be really embarrassed to have the old site I guess...
:-)

I hope the wait is worth it and when Ciscopress.com is back up again it will
be a more exciting and useful site than the previous one.

Bharat Suneja

www.ciscopress.com ]