Well, maybe Cisco should think harder before lending its brandname to
Macmillan - it's the Cisco reputation at stake, not MacMillan's! Maybe they
should think about these issues before partnering with a third company.

I also think Cisco's online store - particularly the 'Learning Store' and
Cisco merchandise store such a big disappointment! (I'm trying to resist
using stronger language here.... :-)

Will someone let them know you actually need pictures of products you're
trying to sell ? And some sensible description of the items ? Maybe they
could learn something from the better-designed stores on the web! (And to
think they sell billions of dollars' worth of stuff online!).

End of web site rant.

Bharat Suneja