Well, this gives me a chance to make a point that I have wanted to make for
a while: Cisco Press is not Cisco. Cisco Press is owned by Macmillan
Technical Publishing which is owned by Pearson Education, which is owned by
someone else. (Publishing companies are hard to track. I think I got that
right.)

Cisco Press is not Cisco. Cisco works closely with them, of course, but
sometimes they shoot each other in the foot. (For example, I was bummed
when Cisco asked Cisco Press to turn my Designing Cisco Networks Web class
into a book, at about the time that I was finishing a different design
book, but I couldn't stop it.)

Anyway, enough rambling. I agree that it is egregious for the Web site to
be down so long. Perhaps they need more CCIEs working for them? &;-)

Priscilla