Hello,

I'm a french guy, so using basic-net3 quite often. all your exchange is amazing
me : when I configure a router whith basic-net3 (in france) I always obtain a
physical layer ACTIVE state !!! (or the telecom provider failed in setup the
line %-)

jean-marc

On 07-Dec-00 David Wolsefer wrote:
> This is typical behavior for the basic-net3 switch. You won't see active
> until the call is placed, then everything will be normal.

E-Mail: Jean-Marc Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 07-Dec-00
Time: 23:05:35