I have two routers. A Cisco 4000 (the TFTP server) and a Cisco2513 (the
client) This is what I did and what I got. What went wrong?

Cisco4000(config)#tftp-server flash:c2500-js-l_112-17.bin
Warning: flash:c2500-js-l_112-17.bin does not exist.  Command retained

Cisco2513#copy flash tftp

System flash directory:
File  Length   Name/status
  1   8108960  c2500-js-l_112-17.bin
[8109024 bytes used, 279584 available, 8388608 total]
Address or name of remote host [192.168.0.1]?
Source file name? c2500-js-l_112-17.bin
Destination file name [c2500-js-l_112-17.bin]?
Verifying checksum for 'c2500-js-l_112-17.bin' (file # 1)...  OK
Copy 'c2500-js-l_112-17.bin' from Flash to server
  as 'c2500-js-l_112-17.bin'? [yes/no]yes
..
TFTP: error code 2 received - Access denied

THANKS

Pierre-Alex