Through trial and error, I have found that you cannot copy the image of a
Cisco2513 (c2500-js-l_112-17.bin) to the flash of a Cisco 4000 (the TFTP
Server). (I have tried ....) However It looks will get success with letting
the Cisco 4000 be a TFTP server for its own flash files.

My logic: before the 4000 can be a server for a file, the file must exist in
flash. Yet you can only get a file in the flash if it is a valid IOS file.
Below is what I did and what I got trying to upload the Cisco2513 file to
the Cisco 4000 so it can  be a TFTP server for other Cisco 2500 routers.

I went to the Cisco2513 and typed

Cisco2513(config)#tftp-server flash c2500-js-l_112-17.bin

this made the Cisco2513 a TFTP server. Then I went to the Cisco 4000 and
typed

Cisco4000#copy tftp flash
Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.0.2
Source filename []? c2500-js-l_112-17.bin
Destination filename [c2500-js-l_112-17.bin]?
Accessing tftp://192.168.0.2/c2500-js-l_112-17.bin...

the result:

%Warning: File not a valid executable for this system
%Error: This platform does not support relocatable images.