If your PC is a win box.. there is a patch for TR, its named *bak.bat or
something like that.. i cant remember... search the MS site or the
knowledge base for it.

Not familiar with the IBDN MAU, but make sure the RI and RO is
closed.  Some MAU's (when either of these are left open) opens the TR.

Play around with the speeds as well, 4 or 16 Mbps.  I have had some boxes
liking 4 and not 16 (vice versa).

I assume that your TR interface is in a up/down state, else you can always
use debug.

hth,
Mark.