Here is a link on troubleshooting Token Ring.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/itg_v1/tr1906.htm

I assume you have entered "no shutdown" on the interface. And assuming you don't have a
ring speed mismatch (try both 4 and 16) take a look at the cable and swap it with a
known good one. Also reinitialize the MAU.

NORDX/CDT is the old Nortel wiring and cable business sold to Canada Design
Technologies
(CDT) and renamed
NORDX/CDT. The IBDN home page is here http://www.nordx.com/public/htmen/4_0.asp but I
think it's been quite a while since they made that MAU - they seem to be focused on
cable and fiber these days.

HTH