Last I heard, the 6816 w/256Gig backplane,  was not yet shipping and was still a
ways off...

http://www.extremenetworks.com/products/datasheets/bd.asp?anchor=techspecs

The 6808 is shipping and the numbers on this can be found on the above URL. That
is where I got my numbers for the Black Diamond from.

True the C6K requires the X-Bar Switching Fabric to do 256G(@$15000 list), but
it is orderable today.

In regards to the pps figures, both the 150Mpps and 95Mpps are from the vendors
web sites.