Hi Erick,

Sorry, didn't get your original response until just now. Too many different
e-mail accounts.
Good advice though.
To be honest with this one I was being nosey, with a job one of our other
engineers was working on, where the outcome, due to a similar previous was
to advise customer to speak to the ISDN provider to check their switch
settings. This was the reason for lack of details as it was just a passing
interest.
Seemed like a problem that could be rectified by shut/no shut, should have a
work around that could be done on the router (some sort of keepalive), which
was the reason for my interest.
I will track the call log and take the call if it's not rectified by ISDN
provider.
Let you know how it goes anyway.

Thanks,

Gareth