Thanks Patrick but it doesn't work. See below. Any other suggestions?

ROUTERA#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
ROUTERA(config)#line vty ?
  <0-4>  First Line number

ROUTERA(config)#line vty 5 10
                             ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

ROUTERA(config)#

"Patrick Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/19/2000 03:08:03 PM

Please respond to "Patrick Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>